Office Moving Tips from Georgia Pack and Load to Get You on Your Way
Moving to a new office can be a lengthy and stressful process, but there are many office moving tips that can help make your business’ transition to a new space a little bit easier. One of the most helpful tips is to come up with an office moving checklist, which helps you and your coworkers to remember everything during the hustle and bustle of moving.
A few office moving tips to take into consideration when you are making your office moving checklist are:
- Assign moving responsibilities such as taking an inventory of supplies, breaking down any equipment or furniture, contacting clients, etc. to trustworthy employees
- Take an inventory of your office furniture and supplies. Get rid of what you no longer need or things you and your employees don’t use.
- Find a moving company that can work with your busy schedule. The corporate moving experts at Georgia Pack and Load will ensure your office moving experience is on time and on budget.
- Set up the appropriate utilities at your new office. Transfer or change phone numbers, order internet or cable service, set up water and electric if necessary, etc.
- Make the necessary changes to your stationary and business documents. Order new business cards with your new address on them, make new mailing labels, change your address with the Post Office, and alert your clients and customers that you are moving.
We hope you consider these office moving tips as you prepare for your relocation. Changing offices can be a great opportunity to expand your business, and having a thorough office moving checklist to ensure that you don’t forget anything will start you down the road to success.
Contact us today at 770-409-8890 for a free estimate on your corporate move and to ask about what other office moving tips and supplies we can offer.